RESERVATION POLICY AND FEE PARTICULARS AS PER APSCHE through ICETI PREAMBLE The A.P. State Council of Higher Education is conducting admission of Candidates into MBA & MCA Courses who passed Degree or its Equivalent and qualified in ICET (Common Entrance Examination).
II RATIONALE FOR WEB COUNSELING The process of inviting the qualified candidates of ICET and allotting a seat as per their option is known as Counseling.
III WHAT IS WEB COUNSELING For the Convenience of the Candidates from the academic year 2009-10, Government has decided to adopt a total web based counseling procedure where a candidate can exercise options i.e. candidate can select a college and course which he/she intends to study, through internet centre or internet facility available at his/her residence and where access to such facility is not available, from any one of the help line centers established by Govt in the districts. Such help line centers will be availble in each district.
IV STAGES OF WEB COUNSELING
- Issue of Notification: The A.P. State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) issues a notification, in prominent news papers indicating the date wise ranks of the candidates who have to attend for Registration, Verification of Certificates and Schedule for Exercising options and APSCHE will also notify the list of Help-line Centres. Candidates who fail to report for registration and Certificates verification will not be considered for allotment of seats in any of the colleges.
- Certificate Verification: Candidates should produce the following certificates
a) Hall ticket
c) SSC/ Inter / Degree or Equivalent marks memo
d) Study/Bonafide Certificate from IX to Degree
e) Caste Certificate of SC/ST/BC/Minorities (if applicable)
f) Income Certificate issued by MRO issued after 01.01.2017 should also be submitted (in case the candidate desires to claim fee exemption).
g) PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable)
h) Transfer Certificate.
Candidates will be issued a receipt of Certificates at Help-line Centers after Verification.
- Exercising Options: After Certificate Verification in Help-line Centres, a Blank Option Form (speciman), List of colleges with the courses offered by them and course codes will be given to all the Candidates. Based on the Course Codes and college Codes, Candidates may list out college in order of preference, the courses which they intend to give options for. For the reference of the candidates , the last rank up to which candidates were admitted in different colleges /courses in the previous academic year would be made availble to candidates on the web site. The candidate should first prepare a priority number with a list of courses in the blank option form before he/she attempts to enter the options on the web. Candidates can exercise any number of options. After the finalising the options, he is advised to take print out of the final option form for his/her record. Help-Line Centres shall demonstrate the detailed procedure of Exercising Options immediately after the certificate verification.
- Modification of Options and Freezing: Candidate can change his/her options any number of times during the allotted time. After allotted time for option entry, If the Candidate is not satisfied with the Options exercised, he/she can modify the options on the dates notified by the authority and this is final opportunity for exercising options.
- Final Allotments of Seats: Based on the options excercised, seat allotment will be made as per merit rank and category (SC/ST/BC/PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and games quota etc ) of the candidate. The final Allotments will be placed on the Web on the scheduled date announced before hand and the Candidates will have to down load the allotment order from the web site.
- Payment of Fees & and Reporting at College: Candidates, with downloaded allotment order, have to remit the fee in one of the designated banks and obtain a receipt. After that candidate with allotment order and Fee receipts have to report at the respective colleges where the Seat is allotted on or before the dates specified in the allotment order. If Candidate fails to report for admission at the allotted college by the dates stipulated, the allotment stands cancelled and candidate will have no claim for further allotment of seats.