INDUSTRY INSTITUTE INTERACTION CELL
VISION :TO PROMOTE INDUSTRY INSTITUTION INTERACTION
MISSION :TO BE A CENTER FOR RESEARCH, CONSULTANCY, ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND NURTURING MBA’S WITH PRACTICAL EXPOSURE.
- To cultivate the strong links with industry
- To promote various industrial activities by the faculty members and students.
- To catalyze the further growth and development of interaction between the Institute and Industry.
- To have a closer linkage and promote research suited to industry needs, and consultancy which creates a sense of owning among faculty members.
- To enable academics to take a sabbatical in industries; provide internships for students in industries, which will prepare the students better for entering the industry;
- To motivate and develop MBA’s towards entrepreneurship through interaction with entrepreneurship development bodies.
- To interact with various industrial and research organizations in different fields and sectors to promote various forms of interactions.
Planned Activities under
Industry-Institute Interaction Cell:
- Industrial Research & Consultancy
- Sponsored industrial research
- Research guidance from industry
- Solutions for field problems
- Visiting faculty from industry
- Internship for MBA’s students
- Workshops on trends in business environment.
- Industrial visits