January onwardsCompanies visit the department for making their pre-placement presentation, in order to generate a large number of applications from the candidates.
- Resumes of the interested candidates are forwarded to the organisation.
- After receiving the resumes, organisation short-lists candidates and communicates the list to the placement office.
- Organisation gives a convenient date for the conduct of activities reating to the selection process.
- The organization’s representatives visit the department for interviewing short listed candidates.
- Organizations are requested to specify the terms and conditions that are discussed and agreed upon during the interview along with the list of selected candidates to the placement in-charge.
- Organizations make their final job offer to select candidates immediately after the interview or at the earliest.
- Companies desirous of holding off-campus interviews for short-listed candidates can do so, after providing the necessary information to the placement in-charge.
- The department will take responsibility of all facilities for pre-placement talks, group discussion and interviews on campus. All possible hospitality will be extended to the visiting executives.